Changed opening times:
- on Tuesday (28.06.2022) we close early at 15:00.
- on Friday (01.07.2022) we stay closed.
- on Saturday (02.07.2022) we stay closed.
Thank you for your understanding.
Munich Travel Clinic at Globetrotter Ausrüstung outdoor clothing shop: you can find us on the 1st floor.
You will be taken care of individually without prior registration by our experienced team of doctors. Please bring your vaccination card if you have one.
- Detailed individual advice on health risks and required precautions on your trip
- All necessary vaccinations
- Yellow fever vaccinations*
- Fitness testfor high altitude
- Training for high altitude
*Our travel practice in Munich is a certified WHO yellow fever vaccination site. The yellow fever vaccination is always in supply. The vaccination should, if possible, be given at the latest 10 days before travelling into a yellow fever region. Since 2016, the yellow fever vaccination certificate has an unlimited validity. This is documented with a seal in your vaccination card. Please make sure that you take your vaccination card with you as a travel document when entering a country which demands vaccination against yellow fever. In some countries there are seasonal yellow fever outbreaks. It may then happen that individual countries demand yellow fever vaccination at some times. You can gain current information on this in our travel practice.
Ask us – we will be happy to advise you! You can come by at any time during our opening hours without prior registration.